FEOA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it took me 2 weeks and 6 dealerships to find this exact model in this color. Everyone had them with the $1500 additional sound/moonroof package which I didn't want. So here she is:

2010 Mazda3 i Touring. Power everything, stability control (on and off switch), 5 speed automatic with manual mode, 147hp 33highway, fwd, full bluetooth phone and audio connectivity with voice control, aux input mp3/wma playback capability, black mica with black interior, 16inch alloy on Bridgestones, so on and so forth. I also picked up a car charger with dual USB ports so I can charge my phone and mp3 player at the same time and use my second 12v plug for my gps; highly advise these usb chargers. No more special plugs for all my devices since everything uses USBs anyway.

It's already dirty as fuck :lol: Love the car though, the center console has the aux input and the second 12v plug and it's deep as shit. Gauges are red with white needles and that blue around the audio controls lights up and flashes when you change something. Car listed for $19100, payed $17600. Warranty is a bit lacking (5 years/36000 bumper to bumper) but with the resale and quality on Mazda plus I plan dump it in 3 or 4 years, it'll suffice.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Looking good1 WHen ready more mods will be out for these. Most mods fro the older models will work since its the same platform.

·
Registered
814 Posts
look its smile'n at ya lol sweet ride just needs a lil bit of a drop and it will set it off big time. wish i had money to buy new

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I'll take mine in Hemi Orange and call it Jack O'Lantern.
Nice car,
Now for the Export brace, peeling about 10 pounds of plastic off so you can see that there IS an engine..... :D

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Looks nice man! We looked at a Mazda 3 last year when we were getting a new car for Stacy. I thought the 3 was pretty nice, but she didn't care for it. At any rate, good luck... hope it serves you well.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't like the styling on the new Mazda3; I think the original looked much better. Come to think of it, I don't like the styling of the new Mazda6, the NC Miata, or the RX8. They're all still nice cars, I find them aesthetically awkward.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Nihil said:
I don't like the styling on the new Mazda3; I think the original looked much better. Come to think of it, I don't like the styling of the new Mazda6, the new NC Miata, or the RX8. They're all still nice cars, I find them aesthetically awkward.
x2. the older generatiion of all mazda's was way nicer.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
TurboSupra12 said:
Nihil said:
I don't like the styling on the new Mazda3; I think the original looked much better. Come to think of it, I don't like the styling of the new Mazda6, the new NC Miata, or the RX8. They're all still nice cars, I find them aesthetically awkward.
x2. the older generatiion of all mazda's was way nicer.
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts