FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed a neon shifter knob, blue, my g/f got it for me for christmas (how hot is that) anyways, after alot of cheap tricks lol i finally got it to work, it has extended my shift lengths though...... but it looks fricken sweet.... blue neon on a white car is GOLDEN. i'm lookin at seeing if i can get a bunch of neon all hooked up in my car, and then have my parents hook me up with a new set of speakers..... then i can park it at my friend's and get the parties goin lol

maybe i should drop it an inch or so, and then get the underbody kit too..... i found one for $150

·
Registered
183 Posts
pretty sweet man,
just dont shift too hard. i changed mine with a red and black leather knob, and after so long it was pretty loose from all the hard shifting i would do while racing.

put up a pic so we can check it out.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll post a picture as soon as i take one..... i'll wait until tonight so you get the full effect, then i'll use the flash to get the whole picture of it..... the shifter boot doesn't really fit on it lol so i used longer screws to hold it on, and i made a spacer so it woulf fit on the shifter, and then i put the boot on top of the longer screws lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i gots da pictures :lol:

u like????? it's not too bad, i'll use it till it breaks or something..... (remember, my g/f gave it to me, and she rides in my car alot) i still have the stock shifter, i can put it on if this one goes bad, or if the light burns up or something

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i forgot to tell you guys about the pedals i got from my sis for christmas..... i put them on, they're not too bad.... they only cost like $11 or something at meijer's, and you just tighten them onto the stock ones... they have rubber on them, so you don't slip or nothin, and they look alot better than the stock ones..... i'll have to get pictures later..... they don't slip on the stock pedals, move, or nothin..... cheap interior mod for any of you minus the cash lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts