FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never done video before, so i hope this works.. 1MB
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sra ... 8e0ef7.mpg - thanks siragan

This is a friend of mine racing me. We both had horrible launches (spun through most of first) then i missed second (shifter bushings are nonexistant) and still stayed in the lead, up till 50 or so, when we both had to slow down for the next streetlight.

His car is a '98 R/T w/ intake, header, exhaust, underdrive pullies, and a short throw shifter.

I have - interior removed, and a k&n.

:) Enjoy

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
that R/T sounds pissed. That was a pretty good race I think. looked more neck and neck to me. To me that says his car is ultimately faster because he had another person in his car. :wink:

Good race though.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he had and extra person, but he also had the good lane. i was down in a pot-hole filled rain drain. we've raced a few times before with the same turnout w/o his passenger. I'm 1 car ahead to 60, 2 cars ahead to 95 or so, 3 cars at 120.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Well, you were there, I wasn't so I have no choice to believe you. I think that's a pretty good match up myself. Keep givin him a run for his money. :wink:

I can't wait to get my car running mid 15s. I WAS gonna take out my rear seat but I realized I need it for this coming weekend (gotta drive to Clifty falls for a family reunion). After that I might take it out. :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
be warned - it took me 25 minutes to get the bottom of the rear seat off. the crazy c-clip things that hold the front of it down are a BEYOTCH

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
whoa whoa... the bottom of the rear seats should come out super eaisly, once you know the locatioon of the buttons. I can pop mine out in under 10 seconds. It's the BACK of the rear seats that are more difficult.

All you do for the bottoms is to pop the little "chicklet" buttons. One on each side... just lift the foam and look around and you should see them.

And by the way, concerning the video, you have to right click the link, then click "save target as." The host will detect hotlinking and it won't let you stream it sometimes, so the "save target as" trick usually works.

·
Registered
802 Posts
nonono.. u just click on the link.. when u get to that error page thing.. just click *go* beside ur address bar.. werks for me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts