FEOA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my question is about the t.p.s.
does anyone know if the gheto zone part ´beck-arnley´ would be as good as the dealers part? cause ford wants like $150.
A/Z wants like $80bucks, which is still expensive.

·
Registered
134 Posts
HOLY SHITE!!...I got my tps for 20 dollars at my local advanced autoparts...and even autozone had them for the same price..

·
Registered
618 Posts
Dude, if they´re $80 in Jersey, you might want to drive to Philly and pick one up for $20.

Mine was $20 here in Alabama, so it wasn´t just a fluke that Stevie got it for that price.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Good question, if I were to guess I would say Throttle Posistion Sensor. Of course I would have no idea where to find it or what if does for that matter. Most likely I´m completly wrong so you don´t have to listen to me if you don´t want to.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well, the Throttle Position Sensor is the only TPS that I know of, but it doesn´t cost $80, so there may be another TPS. I don´t know, I could be wrong, God knows it´s happened before!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well if its not the Throttle Postion Sensor that they´re talking about then I too am horribly wrong..but thats the only TPS I know and if there is another...WTF is that...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dude, i have a throttle position sensor off a 94 gt. If you want it you can have it just let me know and I will send it C.O.D. for shipping only.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts