FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some help...the motor is as bp..I'm trying to take off my stock fpr so I can run my a-fpr...I can see that the stock fpr has a vacum source. When I put a fitting in place of the stock fpr do I still need the vacum? Or can I just eliminate it and put a 90deg fitting and put my fuel line on...btw I have searched under fuel pressure regulator /fitting/vacum and seem to not find the answer I'm looking for thanks in advance..

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I know the stock one does but I want to remove the stock fpr and put a fitting in place and just run my adjustable fpr...my adjustable fpr is set on 60lbs due to lack of fuel cause the stock fpr is still regulating 40lbs

· Super Moderator
10,567 Posts
The fpr has to change the fuel pressure each time the vacuum changes, which is each time the throttle is moved open or shut, each time the engine shifts, etc. I would be glad to know if there is an adjustable fuel pressure regulator (with a vacuum connection) that can be set for a higher 'range' of regulation vs vacuum.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok guys I figured it out....I can eliminate the vacum coming from my stock fpr because I have a vacum source coming from my a-fpr to the intake manifold so I'm going to put a fitting where my stock fpr goes and just use my a-fpr so that I can get more fuel...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.