FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Gmoney here, Just one quick question, does anybody here know where I can find new headlight assemblies, I bought the corners and now my headlights look so out of place. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Later...
Oh, in case noone knew, we had a major blackout here in Italy last nite, They say it affected 59,000,000 people...Whew...
Well, later you'all
thanks
Gmoney 8)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Well, in the states you can go to an Autozone and get a set for 300 bucks...or you could just clean up the yellow off the lenses for about 20 bucks for sanding and polishing supplies. I'm sure there's a howto some where on this site. :wink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're about as clean as they're going to get, did the rubbing compound thing and it made a dramatical difference but one of my headlight mounts are broken anyway, so i'm just going to go and buy them now and get it over with and then everythinig will look the same..
I am hoping for a website like Zxtuner, or something that I can hopefully just order from and they'll ship over here....oh well.....we'll see...
thanks man..
Later 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, pletch...I appreciate the site, and I think that's probably what I'm going to go with, probably not until next payday, but nonetheless...
Thanks again guys...
Later..
Gmoney 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts