FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning as i was getting out of the car i felt the left front bracket come lose in my driver seat(closes to the door and front of the driver seat). I want to get this fixed as it feels very awkward to drive this way and i love my ford dont want to sell it but cant afford to have my machanic fix it. Any suggestions or tipps on how to do this myslef would be greatly appreacited. I have a 2000 4-door SE i hope someone can help im worried the seat will break even futher :?

· Premium Member
2,349 Posts
dvas419 said:
This morning as i was getting out of the car i felt the left front bracket come lose in my driver seat(closes to the door and front of the driver seat). I want to get this fixed as it feels very awkward to drive this way and i love my ford dont want to sell it but cant afford to have my machanic fix it. Any suggestions or tipps on how to do this myslef would be greatly appreacited. I have a 2000 4-door SE i hope someone can help im worried the seat will break even futher :?
I'm dense this morning, and admit I don't know what this "thing" is that came loose; do you mean the base mount that attaches the seat to the floor?

Help.

LarryR : )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.