FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since I bought a new car I figured I´d sign up at a forum simliar to feoa only for kias. So I found www.streetkiaz.com. There board is setup similiar to this one (even thought this one is better in my opinion). Anywho, I tried telling them that the 91-96 egts use the Mazda 1.8L BP engine and that is has forged internals. They believe me on the engine cause the first gen Sehpias use that engine too (only with extra emissions crap added on). However; they don´t believe that it has forged internals. Can someone back me up on this, that is if I am right at all. Post here first then I´ll tell you where to go to confirm what I have already said.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was pretty sure I was right (I´ve been on this site for 9 months now I´d better know my stuff). Is there a site somewhere that actually SAYS it has forged internals. That way I will have proof. You have to sign up in order to post on their site, so I will just copy and paste your replies from here so you don´t have to do anything else (We´re all lazy). With your help I shouldn´t have any problems convincing them of the truth.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not that that information isn´t usefull, but it did not say anything about forged internals, which is what I am trying to prove. If it did, then I missed it, but I´m pretty sure I didn´t see it. You can double check if you like and highlight the part that says it, otherwise I´m going to need more proof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.