FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read the turbo rebuild how to and started taking apart my VJ-11 since a rebuild on the seals was the last thing I need to do....

and big whoops I didn't read the fine print about the threads on the shaft nut being reverse threaded. :( .... Now I have a stripped shaft and a turbo project that is yet again halted. Anyone have a "like new" shaft or maybe even just a new nut? This is a pretty specific part so I'm a little worried.

Hoping someone can hook me up, thanks in advance....
Tim

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW what does this vacuum boost controller do?

I installed the pressurized intake port on my VJ-11 to the wastegate actuator and T'd that into the FMU and boost guage. My turbo didn't come with one of these electric solenoids. I can't really tell what it doesn't from the picture but the probes had these stock. I haven't seen anyone else run one?

Also Please let me know if you have some spare parts for the PHB5 sitting around I'm pretty stuck unless I can rethread the shaft with a reverse thread die (good luck finding one of these). :roll:

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.