FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way home from work today. i was stuck behind a NAPA truck. you know, those trucks that are usually driven by old men that have a yellow napa hat on the roof.

anyway, i was wondering to myself: where can i obtain one of these? and how do those guys get to drive one?

i tried ebay, and no luck. and what if i could just get the giant hat.. maybe for my truck, who knows.....

random thought.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i worked at napa and all the drivers i knew were hot chicks and teenage boys... must just be my location :)

as for how to get one, Hint: everyone wants the sponge bob square pants inflatable things off burgerkings... you must get them in a similar way, when no one is looking ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
LOL. My mother works for a Napa. I used to want one of those Napa Trucks myself. I think it'd be cool to bag and bodydrop one.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
FordBoy4ever said:
i worked at napa and all the drivers i knew were hot chicks and teenage boys... must just be my location :) quote]

you could have just left it at hot chicks.

The Napa person that would drop off at are old CorkSport was hot. We would just say "The NAPA chick is coming" never did know what her name was.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
hahaha, I wish th Napa driver's around here were women. I know a guy that drove for them... he's dating my exnow, but he never mentioned ANY female drivers around here. I've never even seen a cute girl behind the counter at a Napa this way.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
FordBoy4ever said:
i worked at napa and all the drivers i knew were hot chicks
That's the way it is around here. The Parts Plus girls drive Geo's but no one looks at the Geo.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Just guys around here.... they only hire people to drive that know what they're talking about when they're working with customers here. They work counter and drive... I wish that they were hot chicks though... to get hot chicks and cars I have to go to Canadian Tire and ring it through the cash. I guess it's a good thing that they don't drive the trucks around here.. we have enough accidents as it!!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Weird.

There are about five good looking women in this whole town, and two of them work at UAP/NAPA.

It's the Hooter of Auto Parts. Can I get lunch there? "Excuse me miss, you dropped something."

*watches as she bends over to pick up nothing"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts