FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a directory of my shots taken yesterday. Sorry some are dark. I dunno if a low battery makes for a dim flash. There's no particular order except alphabetic. You'll find production cars, concepts, excercises, and RICE! Pay attention to the filenames-that's where you'll get your explanations. Enjoy! :)http://www3.sympatico.ca/bradpudd/autoshow/

·
Registered
73 Posts
I 've had pics since Wednesday(the day i went) but i had no way of hosting them. Been looking for someone to host them for me!!!! I have over 190 pics for a total of about 250mb, had a guy willing to host them but he never got back to me..... Oh well, guess I'll have to buy webspace to show them all off!!

How did you find the show anyways?

Jay

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I liked the show overall. I donno how else to put it. I go every year.
I'll host your pics. First make them smaller and cut the number in half. I keep them up for two weeks.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Wow... that ford focus is definetly not easy on the eyes. It looks like a riced out version of my festiva! Too bad the focus wasn't on the rotisserie ...with a fire blazing underneath...

Ford .... *shudders*

However, mazda...

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
You missed this guy:

Viper GTS/R

Engine: 8.0-liter, all-aluminum V-10, estimated power - 500 horsepower, estimated torque - 500 lb.-ft.
Transmission: 6-speed manual transmission
Rear-wheel drive
One-piece carbon fiber body on a tubular steel space frame
Suspension: Independent aluminum short-and-long-arm (SLA) with coil-over-shock setup
Front Tires: P285/30ZR19
Rear Tires: P335/30ZR20
Front wheels 19" x 11"
Rear wheels 20" x 14"
Estimated Performance: 0-60 mph 3.8 sec, 0-60-0 mph 13.2 sec, top speed 200+ mph

Most vipers aren't really that special anymore, but this one was quite impressive in person 8O

Very nice use of carbon fiber :wink:

Matt 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts