FEOA Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey you guys my birthday is this saturday. what you gonna get me? i want.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. lol just kidding. but anny ways i told every one i only want some thing for my car. hip hip heray for free stuff. hint hint "F.E.O.A" merchandice cough cough. i 'll bprobably spend it working on my car or here with you guys.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Happy Birthday for Saturday - hope you get what you want, not what you need! :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Not to steal your post, as this is related, but my wife's birthday was last Friday (18 July), she turned, well... a year older. My birthday was just this past Monday (21 July), I turned 23, and our 1 year anniversary was this past Saturday (19 July).

Why didn't I get any gifts? :?:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
rellimpk said:
Not to steal your post, as this is related, but my wife's birthday was last Friday (18 July), she turned, well... a year older.
You've obviously been listening in your training classes your wife is giving you :p

rellimpk said:
My birthday was just this past Monday (21 July), I turned 23, and our 1 year anniversary was this past Saturday (19 July).

Why didn't I get any gifts? :?: \
Didn't know. happy bday(s) and anniversary

by the way... August 9th, the weekend after next...my 21st birthday...been waitin 21 yrs to get drunk off my ass....and after I finish my one cocktail...I will be. :lol: :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
HA! You lightweight!

I guess I really shouldn't say anything, after two or three beers, or one good stiff drink, I'd probably be quite "happy".

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
It's not about being lightweight, it's more about not ever drinking before I was 21 like most people do.

I've been drunk once, and that was when I was 14 or 15 I think. never liked the hangover so i never did it again.

Well ok maybe it does have a little to do with my 130 lbs, but it's more about not being 'used' to the alcohol. :p :p

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
How old are you going to be Chad? I can try to get you a pic of my wagon in the autocross @ Bele Chere this weekend *shrug*, that's my best offer. You can print it out, and put it in a frame next to your bed, and then caress it every night before dozing off.

*wants to be there when James is getting plastered*

*thinks to remind James to drink in moderation, and get a DD... then again...*

Hey, James.. make sure you have a DD, alright? ;)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
*is surprised*

Beav you DO care?

*sheds a tear*

If anything I'll be making a run to the store to pick up something that looks good, going home and drinking it, meanwhile locking all of my keys someplace that I won't be able to get to. :wink:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
First night drinking.. avoid tequila shots.. too easy to have too many.

Anyone else think that Chad might want a turbo or some Nitrous for his birthday? He did post this in the Forced Induction forum :p

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
rellimpk said:
Not to steal your post, as this is related, but my wife's birthday was last Friday (18 July), she turned, well... a year older. My birthday was just this past Monday (21 July), I turned 23, and our 1 year anniversary was this past Saturday (19 July).

Why didn't I get any gifts? :?:
Here you go!! .......

B'day No. 1 = :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

B'day No. 2 = :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

Anniversary = :love3: :love9: :love1: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Foxy said:
Hrm.. I wonder what foxy meant by :love9:

*wonders*

:p :wink:

Oh, and Happy Birthday, majormastermind! :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5:

[edit]

||
|| :lol:
\/

[/edit]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Beaverboy said:
Foxy said:
Hrm.. I wonder what foxy meant by :love9:

*wonders*

:p :wink:

Oh, and Happy Birthday, majormastermind! :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5:

[edit]

||
|| :lol:
\/

[/edit]
Well, quite naturally I meant "from the BOTTOM of my heart!!" :D Truth is I didn't notice lol. Many apologies :oops:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
LMAO...that poor cat, who's bday did you make him/her wear that for? :p
I don't think my cat would even let me put one on him.

Beav: I didn't notice that...I think he does want a turbo or some N2O...That's what I'm getting for my birthday in 16 days!

I have a money order for 125 buckaroos sittin here ready to be sent for my turbocharger :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Roboskittle! You da man! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.