FEOA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a free car wash the other night and the car actually didnt look half bad so i snapped some pic0rs

i liked the first pic so i edited a bit and made a wallpaper

Mods on the beater:
red/white paintjob
shaved emblems/door ding strips
Tokico SR struts
R-1 Coil-overs
Cosmo racing air filter
red FMS plug wires
Uber weight reduction
Elite NX rubber floormats
Ninja JDM yellow headlight bulbs
APC Foglights where the grille used to be
rear muffler removed (it was rusting out, many holes) replaced with straight pipe and 4" borla tip
1320video stickers
Blowchunk 6.5" coaxial speakers
some aincent cd player but it plays cd-rs so i dont care :)
lots and lots of maintinance

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I'd have to agree that's the nicest lookin beater I've seen, with a few exceptions (I have worked for some really rich people... one of which drove a new mustang - at the time - as his winter beater). I would have to say that I like the paint... and I'm not normally one for the custom jobs, and those fogs make it look like the front end of the new (or I guess old) mustangs in some ways.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so here's the bad, its got a little rust, with all the weight reduction the springs are overweight and it responds poorly to rough roads, the drivers side front control arm is a bit bent but its driveable so i aint fixin it, some of the interior electronics work when they feel like it, it can leak oil, needs a new clutch, and its got rattles, quite a few, that i cant track down that drive me mad.

edit: ran a 10.4 in the 1/8th, back when the clutch wasnt bad, it was the best time myself or any of my buddies could pull out of it (and it was my time, they all have more experience driving 5spds)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Those pics look amazing... not only is the car nice, but the area that you took it in makes it looks like it coulda been a pro photo - just gotta steady the hands a bit! LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts