FEOA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
What?? This community isn´t good enough??? That´s the whole point of this site, so people can discuss problems, get advice, and chat with people with common interests. If you want to chat, that´s cool. I chat with people from this site all the time, but just don´t forget that you don´t have to go out of your way to find information. Just search through all the posts, and your sure to find something you want to know. And if what you want isn´t there, then make a new post, and it will more than likely be answered. Don´t forget, this site can´t work without the people who read it.

[ Edited by Pimp_scort_89_GT On Date 10-25-2002 ]

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this community is wild, i love it here. just me and James92Scort tried chatting on the "chat" thing, and we were talking about our cars, and it was quite laggy actually, so we decided that we would try on MSN, which worked quite well at discussing our cars. I think the posts are great but to get individual help Lag-free chat is beautiful. IM in no way slamming this perfect society here you have going. i Love it to peices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts