FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in splitting a set of MSD wires. im ordering a set of universal V8 wires today and if everything goes as it should i will have enough for 2 sets (barring a goof up). the set will cost me $79 so i will split it even with $5 priority mail shipping to you. :wink:

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you get the black 8mm or the red 8.5mm? the blacks are around that price. on the advance website they only list the black.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i never have tried the blacks ive always used the reds. i tried many wire sets on my capri that i use to bracket race. ford motorsport sux, accell sux. both look like xmas lights under the hood and those are fitted sets. i have the reds on it now and my cobra.

hopefully i have enough left to make a set for my svo since no one is interested

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, i got my reds on yesterday along will a new msd coil and new platinum plugs. also did the air intake boot described in another thread, thanxx to shorty. big time difference. going to put the merkur brain in today :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.