FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Super clean, nice!!!
what color was it before if you dont mind me asking, and how did you go about getting that kind of result....In case I were to venture in that direction with mine, except blue...
any help would be greatly appreciated...
thanks again,
Gmoney 8)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
That interior=awesome

Great job.

I noticed you still have your door panel off there...I need to take mine off tomorrow...just realized my speaker stopped working. :x

I need to solder the wire onto the contact because I'm fairly sure it just fell off.

Again Great job :wink:

Have you seen what I've done to my interior? I did the bezel around the gauges and the gauges themselves

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sleepergtx

First page has a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the color was grey. all i did was take vinyl paint spray that mofo down. put acouple coats of it down. then took some clear coat. They say its supposed to crack but that seems to be a bunch of bull dookie. so i sprayed acouple clear coats so it felt of nice and smooth. And presto chango. u have your new interior. i plan on doing everything black. then painting my car and removing the dents. yep Pimpscort is on its way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.