1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Last weekend I had somewhere like 12 and then a bunch of hard liquor

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
22. Canadian Beer. But that was a long time ago when I only weighed 180 pounds.

Now I'm 210 pounds and even 12 American beer would kill me.

What do American beer and having sex on the beach have in common?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-> They're both f*cking close to water.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
We should be able to get a few more miles out of such a promising thread as this.

DeathSlinger00 said:
6 or 7. can't remember.
A guy with a name like Deathslinger should be able to drink a keg of Guinness and then go tight rope walking across Niagara Falls. Man, I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were alright, but now I'm gonna have to reconsider. My wife can easily drink you under the table and she weighs about 115 lbs. I'd set up a drinking challenge between you and her, but she's pregnant right now; we'll have to wait.

The most I ever saw a guy drink was at university. A friend of mine (weighed about 230 lbs at the time), drank a ridiculous amount of everything on his 22 birthday. I'd be lying if I told you he drank less than 60 oz of liquor, plus at least two pitchers of beer (from my dim recollection). He spewed absolutely everywhere; I mean he unswallowed bad. Black and green and yellow sh!t everywhere. But I've never seen anyone drink like he did that night.

Another hard drinking friend of mine, while already drunk, got a little pissed off at some retard who thought he was quite a drinker during our regular homecoming football drinking game of Wheel of Misfortune (we should have patented it). So my buddy poured an entire 26'er or rye into a pitcher, added a can of coke and bonged the thing in about eight seconds. For about 2 minutes, we were all :notworthy: . Then he stumbled over to the adjoining apartment, collapsed on his bed, told me to f*ck off and did the technicolour yawn everywhere.

Fate brought those two boozers and me together at university. I was completely over-matched and my liver has never been the same. Now, we're all fat, married, with kids (or kids on the way), own houses, have respectable jobs and are role models for nobody.

Don't let this happen to you! Just say no.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
If we're talking liquor too, about 10 beers, about 4 or 5 coolers (already drunk) 2/3rds of a 26er or buttershots, 1/3 of a 26er of absolute, shots of god knows what - there was some tequilla, I know that, and ummmm, I think that was it, but I was not sick at all, went to bed at 2, woke up at 6:30 and started the campfire! As for the 12 beers that day, I also drank about 1/2 of a mickey of 15 year old whiskey, and about 1/2 of a mickey of that Sour Puss, and finished off the butter shots (but other people helped with that) and I spewed it all up, along with the pizza that may have caused it! lOL!

·
Registered
465 Posts
if you remember, it couldn't have been that many.

if you remember and its some obsurd number, you're full of shit

have a nice day

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
hahaha, me remember how much I drank, no, I was told and we had pictures - and I remember from being told cause I kept the bottles (not of the beer or the coolers). Well, I'm done drinking though, I feel like crap today, and spent the night puking again, and I thought I would be fine with 6 beers....... never had this problem from so few drinks...... I guess eating woulda helped though

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I second Juggernaut, I'm a freaking Mutt of Europe with the big drinking countries coming together to produce my liver (Ireland, Germany, France, England, Scotland, Poland and the rest of the damn continent). I know from my DD friend that my first night drinking (also my record so far, due to the fact that we had the most stuff that night) I had 5 beers (2 were warm and nasty as hell), 3 shots of Polich 90%BV Vodka (YUM!) about 4 Jack and Cokes, 2 shots o fJack, and I finished off my friend Magda's Sour apple. I'm assuming you all know what's in a sour apple so I won't list it all out. but needless to say, I held it all in, had no hangover the next day, and the night is kinda a blur, but I had fun.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The most I've ever had in a 16-hour day (gotta take time for sleep to drink more the next day) has been somewhere between 30 and 40 beers.

Every summer my college buddies and I get together in a cabin Up North and have our '100 beer weekend.' Each person has 72 hours to drink 100 beers. So far, after 13 years of having this event, only one person has ever hit 100, and he's only done it three times. I hit around 80 one year, but then I had to stop because I had a 6 hour drive back, and everyone else was leaving because they started a day earlier than me. :(

usually our menu consists of everything from Grain Belt (yech!! i don't touch that crap) to Killian's to Labatt's Blue to Michelob Golden Draft Light to awesome Home-Brews that the guys bring along. One time we even got a keg, but it didn't last very long, and the tap flew out the back of the truck when we took it back, lost our $90 deposit. :(

--sarge

·
Registered
148 Posts
liquor before beer no fear, beer before liquor never sicker, Every saturday me and 4 to6 buddies polish off 5 cases af budweiser in the bottle (20)*5 = 100
playing quarters, and taking jager bombs between turns. Usually a mega meister and a shit load of red bull fall on saturday nights.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I put down 8 liters of Guiness a few times in Frankfurt.....I don't drink much American near-beer...way to light....I love the Euro beer...and the greatest thing about Germany was that just about every town has either a brewery, winery or distiller in it.....but prob the most that I've put down at a single time was on the 4th of Jul 1999...me, Jamie, Bill and Nikki put down 3 racks of half liter beers, a bottle of Parrot bay, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of apfel schnapps and a bottle of Aftershock

man that was a great night....I am not sure how we made it back upstairs to our 4th floor apartment...no elevators and we were on the first floor for the party...oh btw, this was jsut the after party after the building cookout on the back lawn...wasted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts