FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,013 Posts
Yeah i just painted mine like a month ago, i didnt want to try to body match because i rattle canned it and it is tough to get the same color and you can tell that it was a failed attempt just by glancing at it. so i painted mine black and taped off the reverse lights and the license plate lights. I think it looks pretty good on my light blue car.
I did have one question though...

what of the mirrors did you paint? ( im not stupid i know not the mirror itself). I myself was thinking of bodymatching all of the black crap (when i respray my car for my senior project. but i got to looking and all of the black trim around the windows and stuf runs right up to the mirrors so i guess i was kinda wandering if it looks alright to just paint the mirrors and leave the rest black?

thanks

· Registered
2,013 Posts
Yeah i just painted mine like a month ago, i didnt want to try to body match because i rattle canned it and it is tough to get the same color and you can tell that it was a failed attempt just by glancing at it. so i painted mine black and taped off the reverse lights and the license plate lights. I think it looks pretty good on my light blue car.
I did have one question though...

what of the mirrors did you paint? ( im not stupid i know not the mirror itself). I myself was thinking of bodymatching all of the black crap (when i respray my car for my senior project. but i got to looking and all of the black trim around the windows and stuf runs right up to the mirrors so i guess i was kinda wandering if it looks alright to just paint the mirrors and leave the rest black?

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.