I am starting this thread as a journal to what I am doing to my car. It is about trial and error, where to find parts, what works, what doesn't. Any feedback or detailed questions are welcome. I am going to post what I put on it and where I got it, so if you would like details about it, just ask. I also posess a factory set of manuals for this car, so anyone with those types of questions, please ask. This car is my daily driver. I take it on family vacations, camping, and haul stuff to the dump. I also autocross and rallycross with it. I would like it to be a competent performer in all areas I use it for, therefore I am looking for some compromise in the mods I make so keep that in mind. So Far... Body Mods: GT grill, front bumper, rear bumper, tail lights, spoiler. (from self serve junkyard) Hood pins (Napa) Interior: Overhead console (from junked 89 wagon), removed power seatbelts replaced with normal ones from a 1985 4dr(junkyard). Tinted windows. Front and back seats and center console from a GT (also from jy), seat brackets from EXP (two inches shorter). Leather steering wheel from 89GT (junkyard). Black parts of dash printed in carbon fiber (www.liquidtransformations.com). A/V: Kenwood CD with USB that I mounted in the center console where the ashtray would go, KW bluetooth hands free, Sirius sat radio. Suspension: Replaced worn front struts with SensaTracs (Napa), New lower control arms, camber kit, strut tower to inner fender braces (wrecked GT), rear swaybar (wrecked GT). 15" alloy wheels (from CL off a Contour). Rear variable rate coils for wagon. Appearence: Painted between tail lights, window frames, and below belt line flat black.(bumpers were black and I am not ready to repaint the car yet) I also did some graphics that are somewhat like the rally cars and the RS1600. This weekend I am replacing the rear springs with variable rate springs for the wagon (higher rated) and new rear Sensatracs (both from www.rockauto.com) and new rear brake hoses (Napa). After the race on Sunday, I am replacing all the swaybar bushings with polyurethane (www.energysuspensionparts.com). After testing, I will the remove the power steering system and replace with a manual rack (wrecked Pony). The idea is to lose some weight from the front, and free up some power by removing a belt driven pump. I will post afterwards to tell how it went and performs.