FEOA Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
914 Posts
yeh i´m cursed with the big appetite and high metabolism....

i get all the free pizza hut i wnt to go with it....

oh...damn i wish the world knew about gold star chili....its a cincinnati taste but they make the best cheese coneys ever!!!

· Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I don´t like BK...haven´t ever since I got a cheeseburger meal and a cherry coke slushy thing and ended up bowing to the porcelain gods 5 hours later. That´s just something I don´t want to repeat.
Never threw up any other restaurants food. just BK. So for the past 3 yrs I´ve avoided eating there. Even when I worked for Arby´s in the mall, with a BK right next door. ;-)

· Registered
914 Posts
man i love food.... whoppers, whoppers w/ cheese, cheesconeys, jr bacon cheese burgers, mc nuggets, chinese buffets, stuffed crust pizzas, wendy´s 5 pc nuggets, white castle jalapeno cheeseburgers, popcorn shrimp, fazoli´s submarinos, spicy italian subs from subway, 3 way chili´s from skyline, big boy from frisches, cheesy rolls from red lobster.....thank you for foood!!

· Registered
2,196 Posts
There´s nothing like getting a Tripple Cheese from Wendys. It´s huge, it´s heavy, it´s greasy, and it´s always, always, always HOT. The tripple cheese is one of the few sandwitches they never have pre-made, sitting under a heat lamp. Don´t set the bag in your lap when you leave the drive-through.. it´s that hot. You´ll feel like you´ve taken a bite out of a cow after you get it all down.. but you´ll be smiling.. and greasy! :cool:

· Registered
302 Posts
Oh noooooo, all the horid memories of working at Wendy´s just came flooding back to me. Oh and NONE of the (beef) sandwiches at wendy´s sit under the heat lamps, because there are none. So technically they should all be piping hot. Anyway I just got done eating Wendy´s myself, had a Big Bacon Classic and fries (but there fries always suck). Isn´t it nice to be able to eat and eat without gaining a pound :-] .

· Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
a girlfriend of a friend works at wendy´s so when she´s working and I go in I tell her not to drain the beef...oh damn that was the BEST sandwich I´d ever had. so greasy and yummy and with the cheese and the lettuce....mmmm
I love having this metabolism. Eat and eat and eat and gain maybe 2-5 lbs tops :-]

· Registered
2,196 Posts
I had that metabolism up until two years ago.. now I´m actually exercising to keep my weight from getting out of control.. aughh

The Wendy´s in my town must crank them out and stack them up without a heat lamp before lunch.. because if you go wait in line at lunch time and get something popular (like a Jr Bacon Cheese) then you get it cold. When I worked at the Honda dealership my boss would send me down to Wendy´s day after day.. and he´d always get 2 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers and throw the second one away because he didn´t feel like eating another one cold... I´d get the tripple and he´d always complain about how hot it was... ask me if I ordered his, drove around for a while then went to get mine ;-) He was a maroon though (if I hadn´t made that clear). :-]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.