FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
That vid of the supra on the highway near the beginning of the video makes me want to go do the 15G TT mod to my 3000GT :)

I love driving cars with huge turbochargers and lots of lag... when the boost hits, the things just pull like raped apes. Granted, it horrible for racing, but on the highway... wow... you can get away from just about anybody in a hurry. Fun stuff.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
torque freaks is near my house... i have seen that red supra at that track fro late night drags... its a hot car, but the night i saw it it was being beat by a low 11 second crx :) that is an awesome sound when all the way through second you can hear the slicks tearing loose then hear them break into 3rd... SLICKS... i had to run to the bathroom after i saw that crx i soiled myself.

·
Premium Member
8,143 Posts
yeah torque freaks in a shop in portland. i rememebr blowing off on him the morning after my gtx swap was finished in my car leaving chris' house. i was in no way trying to race him just hit bov cause that was the bad clutch act supplied me and it would slip like a whore when boost got past 3psi.

NEUMAN

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i wa just thinking about it... that car looked awesome when it ran (mid low 12) but there was an early 90s 300zx there opening weekend with a HUGE turbo sticking out of a hole cut in the hood... on of 2 turbos i believe... his launch was like a 5k drop and it literally just bogged bogged bogged and after his like 5 second 60' the turbos spooled and it nearly threw him off the track jerking around it tucked down nearly lifting the front wheels off the ground then the other 4 gears went by to fast to remember.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts