FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this happened last week....stay tuned.....

alright, i was on my way home from dinner, coming from robinson...if your familiar with 60,moon, and 65....so, i was going down 65 away from sewickley, i got behind a nice silver lancer.......a newer model not sure on the yr.......so, we both get off at the same exit, on glenfield...i see him gun it off the exit....so, i was like dickhead, this is a residential neighborhood...so i slowly caught up to him.....we got onto the on ramp of 79 north.....i rode his ass all the way up the ramp...
i swung into the fast lane, and we both punched it.........at 1st he got 2 cars on me.....than around 80-85, i started walking him.......caught up,and when my rear bumper was his front.....i ran outta room, and called it victory...than....we kept going, i got behind him, and he merged into the other lane, and i passed him, and he rode my ass to cranberry...so i was like....ok lets go......punched same thing 85, i started gaining ground....

all in all, i´m not impressed with this lancer 2.0...it´s slow, and you know it´s slow when an 89 buick electra limited ed. 3.8l beats the shit outta ya with the slipping tranny....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, i still don´t know how the hell i won......i mean the 3.8 has balls and all...but, it takes maybe a good while to get the car going...i mean we didn´t do 1/4 or anything...we did maybe like 4-5 miles......so, i had momentum...but i guess i´m a little more ballsy driving my winter beater than someone with a new lancer....who knows...but still, it was a clear victory...i mean we both ran outta room

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, i still don´t know how the hell i won......i mean the 3.8 has balls and all...but, it takes maybe a good while to get the car going...i mean we didn´t do 1/4 or anything...we did maybe like 4-5 miles......so, i had momentum...but i guess i´m a little more ballsy driving my winter beater than someone with a new lancer....who knows...but still, it was a clear victory...i mean we both ran outta room

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.