FEOA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i haven't posted on here in quite a while and, since the last time, i have thrown my car on the good ol' cat scales. i'd like to actually upload a pic of my scale ticket, but i don't have internet at my new apartment yet, so i'm at the library and i'm just gonna tell you.

drumrolllll....

it's 2200 on the dot. a little over 1300 front and seven something rear. i really want to relocate my battery to the back even more after seeing that distribution, but still. booyah.

·
Super Moderator
10,295 Posts
That is great information - I think I will lower the air pressure in my rear tires a little.
I had a 59 Lancia Flaminia that had almost exactly equal weight on the rear wheels as on the fronts. It had the clutch/transmission/differential and brake drums all mounted under the floor of the trunk. A thin flexible driveshaft spinning at engine rpm, ran from the engine, back to the clutch/tranny/differential.
It handled beautifully, with almost perfectly neutral steering, but the layout probably tripled the complexity of the driveline.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
of course... and we both know it'll be happening soon enough. GOODBYE A/C, POWER STEERING, AND OTHER RANDOM CRAP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts