FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, who wants to try a meet at summer time??? Cause iv notice that a shit load of people live so close to me its not even scarey lol. Like ones 4blocks from me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
escortfan said:
Hey, who wants to try a meet at summer time??? Cause iv notice that a **** load of people live so close to me its not even scarey lol. Like ones 4blocks from me.
there is ussually one in Spring/Summer/Fall

Do these people all ahve Escorts...we need lots to come out
Next meet info will be posted after Christmas..I need to talk to a few people and see when a good time to do one is..i will post about it in January.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,892 Posts
I'd be interested.... if I can get this damn car to run.... waiting for any other help on why it's not working! I'll still show up in my other car neways if it for some reason is something serious that stops me from getting it working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mines running, I just want to get some mods onto it before I show it off. Whats it sound like right now? Cause I had a prob wit mine, it could be cracked wires, clughed trottle body, just look at minor things, does it have spark?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
John will you be setting up this meet? I can help if you want! but my car wont be ready till 1st of april! I cant wait cause i got my last turbo piece and this week we start the engine!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
customescortgt said:
John will you be setting up this meet? I can help if you want! but my car wont be ready till 1st of april! I cant wait cause i got my last turbo piece and this week we start the engine!!
Ya I wil be doing it up this year. Anyone want to help sure

How does Saturday May 7th 2005 sound?

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chatham, wers that? And we can always have a meet in burlington, in one of the car shows, im pretty sure its free cause so many ppl come.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
escortfan said:
Chatham, wers that? And we can always have a meet in burlington, in one of the car shows, im pretty sure its free cause so many ppl come.
Mapleview Mall on Wednesday nights. I'm there every week. Although, I may take my new toy........

I'll still bring the wagon to group meets, but I have another car to show now.

And I'm one of those people that lives within 4 blocks......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol yup, how come the guy in burlington never brings out his lime green escort 2dr, cause it looks sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
No idea.

I've seen him a couple times. He looked at my wagon when the rims were on it, laughed, then drove away. I just figured he was an ass and didn't want to be associated with FEOA.

I'll probably try and talk to him if I see him. I drive passed the place he works at everyday, but I haven't seen the car in a while.

And yeah, it does look sweet. The metallic lime green, 17s, and a LOUD system in it. I wonder if he's done anything under the hood...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Maverick said:
escortfan said:
Chatham, wers that? And we can always have a meet in burlington, in one of the car shows, im pretty sure its free cause so many ppl come.
Mapleview Mall on Wednesday nights. I'm there every week. Although, I may take my new toy........

I'll still bring the wagon to group meets, but I have another car to show now.

And I'm one of those people that lives within 4 blocks......
You could drive 1 car to the meet, run home and grab the other car, lol
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top