FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Great job! I really liked the cover of badfinger's no matter what.
Rock On!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Believe me I WILL hire a personal mechanic when I make it big. So can I just go to your cardomain link in your sig to see your work? :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
you know when you posted the "walk alone" vid with the rc20 loop forever ago i loved it... like 6 months later i spent HOURS scouring the fourm to find a link because i couldnt remember your information to look it up on youtube.

I really like that song, and you have quite the gift!

Good luck!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FordBoy4ever said:
you know when you posted the "walk alone" vid with the rc20 loop forever ago i loved it... like 6 months later i spent HOURS scouring the fourm to find a link because i couldnt remember your information to look it up on youtube.

I really like that song, and you have quite the gift!

Good luck!
Hey man that is really cool to me that you remembered it and made the effort to hunt it down. Thanks for the compliment and the well wishes.

here is that song "walking alone" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5IAQVPG ... annel_page

This thread got more response than I expected. :D Thanks!

I have some potentially good news with my music pending. I find out soon if I get to open for the famous looping guy Keller Williams here in Roanoke VA at the posh Jefferson center.

Fingers crossed!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts