FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Cool.. chalk one up to some good engineering (and a great driver, of course).

I liked the end of that article:
Eighteen-year-old Finn Jari-Matti Latvala and Welsh co-driver Carl Williamson finished a superb 10th on only their second world rally in a M-Sport-run Focus. Their primary target was to gain experience of the sport at its highest level but Latvala, who restricted his pace to 80 percent to avoid taking major risks, was still able to set a string of top 10 stage times.

I think the sport just gained another contender! :D Those Scandanavian folks can drive! Obviously.. so can a few Estonians (Markko Märtin)

·
Registered
223 Posts
this makes me thing about how I miss having the Speed channel/speedvision. I wish you could just buy one or two channels of cable for like $5 per channel instead of $40 for a bunch of stupid ones i'll never watch.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
You're not missing anything. Ever since Speedvision was bought by NASCAR and named The Speed Channel, rally coverage has become hard to catch. :( Every weekday is filled to the brim with Classic NASCAR with a sprinkling of Inside NASCAR. NASCAR could have created their own channel instead of ruining a perfectly good one. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.