FEOA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to work on monday and on the side of the road broke down was a cusom green civic lowered, body kit, wing, twin tunnel ram hood, clears rims....pretty much the works...anyway Ithough it was as funny as the next guy....then tuesday I go to work and the car is still there....but...without the front bumper, hood, front end lights...and who knows what else....I thought I was gonna wreck my car I laughed very much over that one....I´m gonna see if it´s still there when I get off work today I´m gonna take some pics

·
Registered
161 Posts
I feel sorry for anyone who gets their sh!t stolen, but when rice dies and gets molested, its pure comedy. :cool:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
EXP1787:

The folks that run ERDT are good guys so I don´t mean this as a bash to them but... If you miss ERDT so much why or you here? We get a lot of people that just freeload. they don´t want to actually help by giving suggestions or even help write some articles etc.

sorry it just bugs me when people use something that slapyo and I have spent probably thousands of hours on, let you use it free and we get stuff like "I miss ERDT".

·
Registered
709 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I don´t care how much you liked that site, don´t tell us about it. It´s telling your new girlfriend how much better your ex was in bed. just plain bad manners and shows zero class.

·
Registered
178 Posts
that is nice....but anyone want something from a 1993? 200sx? there´s a really nice one sitting on i-79 south just under the wexford overpass....anyone anyone at all????

jk...but there is one sitting there

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I was shocked when I saw it on tuesday....if it had been there for longer then maybe I would not have been so surprised...but two days is quick....wish I had a camera on those days....lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
16-04-2003 at 10:33, egtdude wrote:
EXP1787:

The folks that run ERDT are good guys so I don´t mean this as a bash to them but... If you miss ERDT so much why or you here? We get a lot of people that just freeload. they don´t want to actually help by giving suggestions or even help write some articles etc.

sorry it just bugs me when people use something that slapyo and I have spent probably thousands of hours on, let you use it free and we get stuff like "I miss ERDT".
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I´ve heard so much about ERDT, I visited to see what all the fuss is about and although I´ve only read one or two ´threads,´ I must say I now realize just what a terrific site this one is. ERDT seem to be in the middle of mini ´crisis´ with regard to older members leaving because they´re ´fed up´ with younger members ignoring previously answered questions and starting ´new´ threads instead of reading the originals then, if necessary, asking suplementary questions. There also appear to be other members becoming frustrated with being ´locked out´ because their opinions differ from those of the mainstream. By and large I find the people on this site very good natured with one another (although being a ´Brit´ I find it difficult to tell whether or not people are being agressive or just ´kidding´).

I hope I´m not one of the aforementioned ´freeloaders,´ although I don´t have much to offer in the way of advice on automotive subjects, I have learned a tremendous amount about my engine from just reading all the posts. My engine is, probably, quite a bit different from US ´scorts, but the general mechanical principles are more or less similar. Every time a general mechanical question is asked, I now brush the cobwebs off my Haynes manual and see if I can work out a resolution. Athough I prefer to ´keep my mouth shut and let people think I´m a fool, rather than open it and prove it,´ in just the short time I´ve been registered here, I´ve become interested in the workings of my car so that when I take it to the workshop, I have at least some idea what´s wrong and can also understand what I´m being told.

I regularly took my old mini engines to bits but today´s cars are a bit daunting and it can be expensive to put right any blunders I might make fiddling around, but at least I´ve become more interested!! You never know, in a few years time maybe I will come up with a solution for someone else´s problem, stranger things have happened!! ;-)

Happy Easter one and all, and thanks for the fun! :-]

TruBrit92Scort, 14U2C
learned

[ This message was edited by: Foxy on 19-04-2003 17:59 ]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I´ve been posting under ERDT for a few years with different names to reflect where I am...but I myself have become a bit disenchanted with the site....it has become entirely too PC and uptight...and every other person gets their drawers in a wad over anything negative someone says....I swear you could see through their skin it´s sooo thin...and I really get tired of some of them that act like "gods" of some sort.....it´s become somewhat suffocating there....I have found mostly a good time and some fun here witht he exception on one ass who thinks he knows everything...but there is at least one in every crowd...and I proved my point on that idea anyways....lol :-]

·
Registered
222 Posts
You know, maybe that civic was missing all its dress-up parts because its owner got nervous about theft and came out to the side of the highway to salvage his clear taillights and bodywork.
But it is nice to think that it was stolen.
Maybe you´ll see a silver civic with green parts on it.
That would rule.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Speaking of oddball colors....the kid down the street owns a newer Sentra GXE 4 door. It´s black. He´s got red graphics on it. Got a red fire extinguisher on the passenger A-pillar. Got an aluminum wing that´s as high as the roofline sitting on the trunk. That was bad enough. Well he drove by yesterday sporting YELLOW ground effects and new bumpers with at least 1000 vents in them. You know those GXE motors just have to have airflow....

It´s god-awful. And a pity really.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
24-04-2003 at 13:41, Juggernaut wrote:
zee germans are comingk!
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

LOL we beat em once. we can do it again. ;-)

Yeah that would be pretty ugly, Zeemax. Sad thing is the Sentras of the early 90s with the SR20DE´s were slow as hell, but could be modded like crazy. It has a 320 hp rated crankshaft in it and all :-?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts