FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey we got some bad storms moving across the midwest (MO, Kansas, Illinois, I think.) They say .88" hail, anybody see this? We got water flowing UP from our storm drains here, onto the street.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in the Northwest and we had a hell of a storm over the weekend. We had a couple funnel clouds and I think 1 tornado and the apartment complex that I live in got struck by lighting and caught on fire...it left 8 families out of a home, but I think they relocated them to open apartments.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
in ohio we had some serious storms last week; high winds, lotta rain, hail, downed trees, etc...
it knocked power out for my 'hood for a day & flooded my house a bit. and my sis' house across town flooded baaaaaad.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our ground here is saturated, the creeks & smaller rivers (probably the big ones too) are at flood stage and the highways flood too when it rains. Bleh. We're heading out to Carlyle Illinois this weekend to sail our Catalina, hope it stays nice.

·
Registered
365 Posts
damn....a tornado touched down near my place(arnold, mo)....good thing its was not here but thing is a graduation was messed up but noty injuries however....anyway good thing we all are safe....

·
Registered
545 Posts
i just drove from tennesee to ohio an lots of small towns in the varginia and some ohio had TONS of flooding. some houses were under 3-4ish feet of water. felt pretty bad... and then i saw a completely riced out green caviler and that just made me sick :(

·
Registered
365 Posts
another stormy day yesterday(well in the evening time anyway)...lost electrical power and curtains of rain....our neighbor had a tree split in half by a lightning and a yard that is all messed up.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts