FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now ive searched all posts about this last night. (aprox. 20) Anyway i still havent figured out expect for the fact that i need the gt spindles and e-brake cables, how the hell to do this...... Now if anyone is willing to help here that would be graet and ill be willing to do a how to and take pics with my digi. Just need some help.
I need...
GT spindles
E-Brake cables
Rotors (2) Rear spacific cuz of ventalation.
(2) Calipers/Pads/and any other springs included
Brake lines for rear calipers.

What else? And how about just getting started. Maybe ill just wing it after i hit a junk yard and take the shit apart than putting it back together again! Maybe im just makin to much of this?

·
Registered
680 Posts
the spindles bolt right up.you cant use the front lx rotors because those are vented unlike the gt rear disc that are solid.you will also need new rubber lines to the disc brakes because they bolt up differently unlike the drums.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
got i think i pulled the whoel gt set off a gt and its sittign in my garage rright now. i ust unbolted the spindels and the brake line and cable and pulled everything u need off

(hint its in the 4 sale section)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.