FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just found a sight with the info on how to turn your tail lights into "alteza" tail-lights of a sort. However, I want to try it out on another set first. So: I´m looking to buy a set of tail lights. I´m driving a 95 5-door LX hatch, so I need a set of 2nd gens. If anyone can hook me up, let me know and we´ll figure out a price. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ahh! not altezzas!

ah, well as I always say, it´s your choice, but I certainly wouldn´t be a fan of those ricey excuses for lights.

If I were to do it, I´d make the lights very similar to the new passat tail lights. Man those are sexy. Check em out sometime, they´re tight.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
is this going to start a debate about altezzas? lol at first i was like screw you guys altezzas are the shit now im like woah look at that cars tail lights there so hot what are they my friends like there stock yo so many people have altezzas the only "custom" tail lights i like are the ones that are like altezzas but have carbon fiber or black as the background instead of chrome. :-]

·
Registered
35 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
27-04-2003 at 12:51, FDScortLx wrote:
I just found a sight with the info on how to turn your tail lights into "alteza" tail-lights.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Are you going to tell us where this site is or just leave us hanging? haha

Colin

·
Registered
8,915 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
29-04-2003 at 09:25, Roboskittle wrote:
yours are busted though and they are pretty much useless to someone who isnt going to customize them thats just my opinion though.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Are you talking about mine? I had already realized that, and was reluctant to sell them until he explained that he was going to destroy the original plastic cover anyway. Thanks for the opinion. ;-)

·
Registered
40 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
28-04-2003 at 18:12, James92Scort wrote:
i´m losin 15 bucks on that. I paid 50 bucks for the 95 lx replacement taillamps i have now. How about $40 plus shipping?
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

lmao So it would be like getting the replacement lights for $15 if you could get $35 for the old busted ones... sounds like a good deal for you... but hey, he fell for it! lol

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts