FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:headbang: I am looking to install a cosworth front bumper, lights, grill, and hood on my 93 wagon. (maybe even finders if I can make some fenders flares for the back) I was hoping that some one would have a link were I can find these parts. I have searched for 2 days now and all I can find is engine parts. Thanks for the help. :headbang:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am taking in to account that you will need to import them because I don't think anywhere sells them in the USA. There are a few places in England that do the kit. One of the best places is www.espdesign.co.uk . A few people have has problems with http://www.mcrallying.com/ as there products ain't to a high quality. If you go to a uk search engine like www.google.co.uk and type in cosworth replica kit or some thing like it you should get a list of websites up.

I got the cossie kit on my car :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot Roy-UK. I checked out www.espdesign.co.uk and damn. I love the body parts. When I started looking at some of the parts, I thought that i was going to have to change my boxers. :lol: Bumpers, hood scoops, lights, spoilers,....... oh baby :lol: Any way I am trying to contect them by mail and will go from there. If the price are in us money (most likly not) then there is some very good deals. For any one else reading this. If you want you scort to stand out then this is a web sit that you need to look at. There is even a spoilers for wagons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts