FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, I have the tracer all set up, now. But i was wondering now, who makes a good stanless steal or crome auto shifter handle, allong with door and dash trim, or the other way, sark wood trim and handle? any ideas?

·
Registered
822 Posts
since you're in my area, i can direct you to a place...... in fact, i was just there today. go up telegraph north, and just on the other side of joy road, on the telegraph south, is a pep boys, that has ALOT of stuff. i saw chrome door edging and stuff, and i know for a fact they have chrome shifters, and i'm pretty sure you can find one for an auto. but that's where i just bought my radar detector today :twisted:

·
Registered
822 Posts
let me know how everything turns out (pictures and such if possible)

·
Registered
914 Posts
I've seen chrome on third gens. I saw a guy on Cardomain that edged his doors, put little 'extra' fender pieces, also crome, in above the wheels, etc etc... Personally I wouldn't do it, it'd clash on a silver car anyways. The interior is another matter though, shiny stuff always looks good there IMO. Makes it feel like a much more expensive car to have metal on the inside.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Black italian leather with white italian leather insert....with some custom trims colored with gun metal paint...this would make the car look like a luxury car :p...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Electronikal said:
Black italian leather with white italian leather insert....with some custom trims colored with gun metal paint...this would make the car look like a luxury car :p...
yum yum, i want! proly cost a pretty penny

·
Registered
624 Posts
yes it will i am having leather exactly like electronikal was saying put in my 4 door scort and its going to cost me $2500

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, but back to interior trim, I looking for wood or metal, for the auto shifter concle, the radio dash, stearign wheel, doors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts