FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of u guys (other than Matt) are from the area, but I'm looking for someone to rent a two bedroom apartment with for around $400 a month - everything included. If there is anyone seriously interested, I'm looking to do this untill at least the end of the school year (June I believe). I need to do this fairly quick, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested. I'm only gonna be there on the weekends, and will only be there to sleep in the afternoon between school and work, so I don't care about partying, etc... that's up to you, just don't wreck my stuff! LOL! As for the weekends, I won't be there for most of them either. Guys or girls welcome to reply.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live at home too Matt, but I have a new job in Brantford, and it'll save gas money and this way I can sleep. School, sleep 6 hours, work, everyday!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking at getting one near the mall or the college, I've found a few all included 2 bedrooms for around $700, and they're nice, but I need someone to split the cost with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts