FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Ya, that was funny, and for once, I don't have a comment. This has to be the shortest yet funny post on here.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
It always confuses me when I see Brad, cause that's my name too (but ur not gonna hear bout my stuffing). But yes, I think it is too late, we know more than we wanna,

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I should just learn to say as little as possible around you... I forgot about that!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
MadBrad said:
HIgh, you weren't here that time I posted a pic of my undershirt!
I'm curious Brad, because that's my nature. However, I don't want to see any pics of FEOA members in their lingerie. Just having marclar talk about wearing his babysitter's thong was far too much for me. I also have an image of you wearing your wife's thong backwards already...it's kind of unpleasant, no matter how sexy you might be.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the undershirt was displayed on the floor, freshly washed. I do hope that sets your mind at ease at least a little. I was prompted by some theme which escapes me now that was going around FEOA like a plague at the time.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I believe it Said "Have you seen my Undershirt?" hahaha wow, I'mwith High on this one... some images just scar you... although I do remember it was nicely washed and looked like brand new... what kind of bleach did you use on that thing? Viva La WOOT!!! (I've loved that word for years now) I'm often saying that word both verbally and in online convos... it's quite addicting and can at times be a good source of your daily comedic value!!! especially if its "x2"!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts