FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
ummm, i bought custom plates. and the idea was to make them look like they weren't customized. so you don't even know they are!!

customized standard regular plates, baby! :twisted:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
The problem with customized plates is they're usually very easy to remember. I want the most confusing combination of letters and numbers you've ever seen. That way when I blow by other vehicles on the road they can't write down or remember my plate :D

****vroom****

Did you see that LX blow by us?

Yeah.

Qucik, get the plates!

A

Q

0 4

Aw ****, I can't remember!!

Also helps with cops too :p :wink:

Matt 8)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That has happened with the GRAV1TY plate, officer returns to the car with my speeding ticket and tells me that my plate is regestered to a gmc truck, I say it is a 1 not a I and he is like umm.... :oops: ok have a nice day. You could tell he was - damn i have been sitting behind this car for 15 min and i got the plate wrong :oops:

Grav1ty

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
hahahaha, that's awesome!
i remember getting an email years ago that said that the customized plate sig was banned: "3M TA3" now what kind of person would get offended if they looked in their mirror to read that?! not me, i'd be more amused than anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.