FEOA Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,987 Posts
I have an LED interior light in my 99 sedan. it came with the car, the previous owner bought it from superbrightleds.com I think he said.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the LED lights in the mail. one blue one for the dome light and one white one for the tag lights. I wanted to see if it would work before I bought 2 for the tag light. It's too bright outside now to get pictures I will get some this evening and post them. Gonna see if i cant search the web find a how to on making these and post it on here. Been pulled over for a burned out tag light and LED lights last a good while so shouldn't have that problem now :lol:

· Registered
333 Posts

· Registered
356 Posts
Is there any alternate links to these pics cause its coming up Content not found.

· Super Moderator
5,987 Posts
Setnev said:
Is there any alternate links to these pics cause its coming up Content not found.
thats all I got too.

· Registered
5,164 Posts
Just starting on a blue trim and lighting theme on the interior is all. The speakers lighting up was a surprise. I didn't know that at the time they were purchased, but they were blue, so I hooked them up to a switch. They also give a mild glow to the interior at night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.