FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
from what i saw on your cardomain site it looks great, your pics here dont work. what kind of tail lights do you have and headlights.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Looks really sweet! I really like it (and that's not just cause I'm partial to "green" ;) )

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
looking good latin, cant wait to see it fully finished, good luck for hin. want to open up a mag covereage and see your scort there. wonderful work

·
Registered
493 Posts
HOLY SHIT! AWSOME ride!! NO REALLY! thats what I said when I opened this page! who made the lambo doors for you? I know on ERDT DEZ was making them but we all know where that went I was on the buying list also! so who made em I WANTS SOME!!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Looks really good. Nice work as usual. Personally I would have painted it all metallic green, but it looks reallly good.

Now watch out for animals on the road during the next 2 weeks :p

Matt 8)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Very nice looking.Great job on the paint and the doors and that decca kit looks good.Those tails make you do a double take to see what kind of car it is.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oyeme chivirico,tu carrito esta de Pinga :D I am not a fan of Green but that looks real good on your car.Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
899 Posts
looks like a tiburon if thats how you spell it, from the back. id like to know more on your dual exhaust setup the car realy looks great.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
And by the way..did you finally got around asking what was the body filler the shop use to smooth everything out? The green stuff i saw in your previous picture?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yeah - I think it is something about a four wheeled carrage and summer?? I dunno spanish that well as you can tell.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts