FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I bought a Larin jack at an autozone around Christmas time for a pretty good amount of money, and I finally got a chance to use it today.

It sucks.

Can't hold the car up, and I spent 7 hours trying to fix it and it only got worse. Tech support coulnd't shoot me any ideas.

It's a blue/yellow hydraulic jack. If you're ever thinking of buying one, don't. They look nice, but they suck. Just like every other goddamn thing I own.

</rant>

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
yeah, if it's tool-related, and not craftsman or something renowned, then i would stay the hell away from it.

and it happened to siragan of all people too... such a shame. :cry:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I needed to fix something on my sister's festiva, and she didn't have a jack. I would have bought a craftsman, but nobody had one.

I've got a full craftsman set of tools at home. They're pretty good. I'm happy with em.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love craftsman, In fact i even work at Sears. I love gettin' discounts on that stuff, but, Its hard, i want everything at the store, but can't afford it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Really, as far as tools go, I wouldn't buy anything expensive that wasn't Craftsmen or Snap-on. When it comes to wrenches and stuff that you're gonna have for a long time, I mean. You go with the cheap Chinese crap to save a few bucks and you'll get what you paid for.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i got a mix of craftsmen, snap-on and mac tools....lolz.....but thing is its not at my garage at most times....its in the shop i work on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts