FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you can't say I killed it.
It was doing about 130km/h and I came with the family car a '97 mod Skoda Felicia. I flew by it.
Just wanted to say that :p

·
Registered
274 Posts
I feel sorry for people who drive high priced high performance vehicles... think about all the little shitheads you would have to put up with revving at you and blowing by you thinking they are tough... :p

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I was at the Henderson Mall, (outside of Vegas) a few months back. Guy pulled up in a 88.5 Lambo Countach (last year it was made).....

he had 12k into motor work upping the displacement

....and was squeezin' a 150shot for those "just in case" situations.

I got a pic of the bottle in the trunk with the lambo logo on the back

photos.yahoo.com/Bladeerau

or its in my friend Ethan's Speedoptions.com profile. Just look for a 03 Sentra SE-R SpecV with over 100 pics then look for his other rides (he really owns everything but the lambo)

·
Registered
911 Posts
oh yeh!!! i smoke the shit out of a black diablo up here in columbus...

I was doin like 90 when i passed one that was parked on the side of the road...he didnt come after me so i guess i won.....
(sarcasm)

i wouldnt really count that...i pass ppl everyday...its not a race until he guns it right beside u

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Anyone else seen that little video where the guys are cruising down a strip and pull up alongside an honest to god Ferrari F-40? The guy looks over, see's the camera pointed at him, see's the guys kinda doggin him.. he looks ahead, and there's just a moment where the car starts moving forward slowly (as the turbos spool) and then whoooooooosh, he's pulling away like they're standing still. Just pulls a few car lengths ahead and then slows back down. Hell yeah... now, that's a street race, and a show. I found it with Kazaa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts