FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I was at the Henderson Mall, (outside of Vegas) a few months back. Guy pulled up in a 88.5 Lambo Countach (last year it was made).....

he had 12k into motor work upping the displacement

....and was squeezin' a 150shot for those "just in case" situations.

I got a pic of the bottle in the trunk with the lambo logo on the back

photos.yahoo.com/Bladeerau

or its in my friend Ethan's Speedoptions.com profile. Just look for a 03 Sentra SE-R SpecV with over 100 pics then look for his other rides (he really owns everything but the lambo)

·
Registered
914 Posts
oh yeh!!! i smoke the shit out of a black diablo up here in columbus...

I was doin like 90 when i passed one that was parked on the side of the road...he didnt come after me so i guess i won.....
(sarcasm)

i wouldnt really count that...i pass ppl everyday...its not a race until he guns it right beside u

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Anyone else seen that little video where the guys are cruising down a strip and pull up alongside an honest to god Ferrari F-40? The guy looks over, see's the camera pointed at him, see's the guys kinda doggin him.. he looks ahead, and there's just a moment where the car starts moving forward slowly (as the turbos spool) and then whoooooooosh, he's pulling away like they're standing still. Just pulls a few car lengths ahead and then slows back down. Hell yeah... now, that's a street race, and a show. I found it with Kazaa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.