FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
i heard that making your own lambo kit isn't all that difficult.

but i can safely say i'm not talented enough to do any on my own..

you guys should start a petition to andy's or something to make a labo kit for the scorts.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yes I would but it would have to be made cheap as I don't think any of us have $2000.00 to spend to flip our doors a different way. I have better thing to spend my Collage fund on. :D If they could make it for $500.00 to $700.00 I would definatley buy one. I would start a petition on here if somebody else is willing to help and get people interested.

Ben

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
i dunno, even $500-700 still sounds a little steep to me. i've heard of them selling for $250+.

im not sure about the 2nd gen w/ lambos. i think it will only look practical on the cars with the doors that dont have that frame around the window (ie the ZX2).

but something tells me that this post was spawned after someone watched that episode of 'pimp my ride'

if you can show me a picture or photoshop of what the 2gen looks like w/ lambos, i'll sign the petition. but right now, my imagination is not giving me a good picture..

·
Registered
154 Posts
I can't find one at the moment but there should be one on the other site soon as it isn't out yet. I think it would still look awsome though and would really make you stand out in a crowd or at show which is what I want it for anyway. I don't think that if Andy's or somebody made it for $250.00 they would make any profit as I would think that to be made right they would be laser-cut and properly finished.

Ben

·
Registered
911 Posts
idont understand the point of them...it prolly takes more effort to close them than it would be worth. I mean, ya cant beat swinging ur door open. That and i'm tall, so i'm sure i'd have to duck or something to get in or some stupid crap like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.