FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Most kits for the 4dr second gen will fit on the wagon, ( front bumper + sideskirts) excluding the rear bumper... i have never came across a kit specially designed for the wagon. But you could always mold an aftermarket rear bumper to your actual bumper cover...

I am currently working on my rear bumper to go along with my custom bodykit.

·
Registered
265 Posts
however you can use a newer (3rd gen) rear bumper too... they are a little more sleaker, is what i'm going to do

Jeremy

·
Registered
155 Posts
slayer03 said:
bates your car is gonna be rediculous when its done. whats your CD?
What is CD ?

It's a 98 Wagon with a five speed with 3rd gen body kit the front bumper bolts right up the way it should ....i had to notch a little peice at the rear doors on the side skirts so theyd fit. and the rear had to be cut into 4 pices then molded to the car.
The car is parked right now in my garage. I am combating a rust problem underneath the car as it seen some salty roads her in ouur Ontario winters befor i started to mod it. It needs a new gas tank new fuel lines, brake lines , suspension, brakes, Im acuiring parts right npow as my money allows it. ARGGHHH! it never ends.

I f you have a secong gen wagon im sure any second gen body kit could be made to fit. The front bumper cover would most likley bolt write up just like mine the skirs would be no problem. ith the rear bumper is hard.

I would think secong gen would be easier because its more squuare and not round. like my third gen. If i could go back and do it again I would have used a second gen rear wrap on my third gen. From what ive seen it woulda been easier. hind site i guess

ANy one got a third gen gas tank with fuel pump for sale?

·
Registered
265 Posts
i knew i shoulda dropped them from my 3rd gen parts car...! think i could get the link to ur cardomain site or some more pics of the side skirts and how they fit... i'm thinking about getting a set for mine

Jeremy

www.cardomain.com/id/hiney

·
Registered
155 Posts
the side skirts are easy fit ones a bit shorter than the other i had to cut it and mold back together i heard they may have fixed this problem.
And if you look at the first pic i posted at the bottom of the rear door youll notice alittle piece of the skirt is missing . thats where i notched it out so the rear doors would open. Its not ahrd at all to put them on. prolly took me about 45 min.
its alot easier with the front tires off the car so you can get a rivet gut in there at the front. mine are held on with 4 rivets untill i mold them to the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts