FEOA Forums banner

Killed my second V6 within a week!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  James92Scort 
#1 ·
Friday night i was lookin for someplace to eat, well i decided on subway. I pulled up to this light on the way there, the last light before the highways split directions in my city. well i was in the left lane, a 2000- or up Chevy malibu V6 was in the right, he knew i was going to try to get around him to go to the right highway where subway was. Well, the light turned green and i jumped it like i usually do, i look to my right, and he´s actually trying...but only trying. by the time I hit third gear i had him by half a car length. He did give more of a challenge than that stupid Mustang V6. I was so happy with my car that i decided to just drive around a bit more and see if anyone else wants to try me
I love this car. I´m so glad I didn´t trade it in!

See less See more
#3 ·
Well I think that all this guy cared about was that I couldn´t get in front of him to jump onto US 930 to go that way, i slammed the brakes and let him by and then chased him down the street.
It was fun, but still stupid. I need to stop going for drives for no apparent reason.

#7 ·
Last night around 0330 hrs, I was coming home from a friends house and I got onto I-469 to go around to my exit and there was this mini van doing like 85-90 mph. So, to keep myself awake for the trip, i decided I wasn´t going to let him pass me. I turned up my radio really loud and I was doing 95 half the way to my exit until after the two very big...long bends, then I opened up a can of whoopass and let 5th gear loose...I hit 115 mph and held it there for more than 5 minutes. With crappy suspension, that´s kind of scary. But I know how to handle my car. I made a 35 minute trip (at 65mph) in under 20 minutes between 85 and 115 mph

It was fun...but it´s not going to happen again until at least the front suspension is replaced and aligned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.