FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf

I feel bad, but I think that unborn child was fortunate not to have been born.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Yeah the whole 33 year old guy having a kid with a 15 year old is a bit disturbing. Guy would be in prison here if he had done that.

What a fine display of stupidity and irresponsibility. Fine waste of a Skyline too.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
In Canada he coulda got away with it..... nice car, never seen a wreck liek that. I think that there were some problems there though.... 15 and 33????
*Altered quote from that 70's show* That means when she's 45, he'll be 99 */altered quote from that 70's show*

What a waste of a car. I don't think I woulda touched that thing... especially with that power, I'd be too afraid!!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
someone get that guy a darwin award.... thank god the world has one less dumb a$$. too bad it was at the cost of 2 inocent lives. that makes me sick... and what the hell where were the keys for that biotch? "ok we are going on vacation... DO NOT DRIVE THE SKYLINE because im leaving the keys in my dresser, top right drawer under my socks" wtf... if i had a 200k dollar car i would hide the keys from me let alone my son that has had a boner over it since i got it.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
FordBoy4ever said:
too bad it was at the cost of 2 inocent lives
I wouldn't necessarly say inocent lives there.

True enough, keys should have been in a lock box or something.

·
Registered
49 Posts
GTScort said:
Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf

I feel bad, but I think that unborn child was fortunate not to have been born.
i'm sorry, my condolences to the family, but it's pretty sick that a 15 year old was pregnant with a 33 year old's child. But hey what can i say this isn't the first instance and isn't the last and it's not something that i've never heard of.

still is wrong if you ask me though.

·
Registered
996 Posts
According to residents of Chamberlain Rd yesterday, the flower-covered memorial to three lives lost had failed to make "a damned difference".

"Less than 24 hours later cars were hooning down the street again last night," resident Lisa Harris said. "We are having enough trouble sleeping as it is because it is really scary,"
Have they ever heard of speed bumps???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pipanski said:
According to residents of Chamberlain Rd yesterday, the flower-covered memorial to three lives lost had failed to make "a damned difference".

"Less than 24 hours later cars were hooning down the street again last night," resident Lisa Harris said. "We are having enough trouble sleeping as it is because it is really scary,"
Have they ever heard of speed bumps???
dude, he have street about .8 or so miles from my house and there are a lot of elderly living there. they petitioned to have 4 speed bumps (they didn't even meet saftey regulations) installed and 2 stop signs on a .2 mile stretch of road (it may not even be .2 miles maybe less)...trust me, speed bumps don't do anything but piss off other motorists...a lot of people go over our bumps laying on their horn....other motorists have managed to get 2 of the speed bumps removed and 2 lowered as well as one stop sign removed....

they also lowered the speed limit on the road from 30-20 like that's gonna do anything. before i got my scort i drove my dad's F 150 (he's a ford guy) and i tried to do about 25-30 over the bumps to make sure they knew how pointless they were. They were the type of bumps that if you had a big enough car you didn't even have to slow down

·
Registered
996 Posts
when they crashed into a power pole at speeds estimated at up to 200km/h.

They were driving in a 50km/h zone on a residential street in the Central Coast town of Wyoming.
Thats about 125 mph in about a 30 mph zone...any kind of speed bump would mess that car up bad.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts