FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, he is not my style of music, not even close. For the most part, im rock, rock, and more rock. My favourite bands are on the lines of Alice n Chains, Pennywise, Strung Out, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Pixies, Stone Temple Pilots, etc. I do listen to alot of electronic music, mostly funky house and hard trance.

But I must say, I listened to his whole album tonight at a friends house. And I really like it. I am under the impression that he writes all his own material, beats, lyrics, etc. If I am wrong, please correct me. If this is the case though, I am proud of the fact that he was able to withdraw(partially..) from the boyband stereotype and pursue a decent solo career. If he really does write all his own material, then I must say, I am pretty impressed.

piece

Wes

·
Registered
480 Posts
I can't really comment on that since i've never listen to the cd. But i can understand that sometimes you like stuff that is really not in your musical taste.

Check out these bands:

- Blindside
- Downside
- Bright eyes (get the song Haligh, Haligh, a lie, Haligh)

Just a quick tought, justin got head by britney spears so in one way he is a lucky guy... :roll: and just to throw it in, I heard she gives nut massage at the same time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.