FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep that´s right, I got my suspension tech lowering springs from nopionline.com and my mounts and some Powerstop slotted rotors from tirerack.com. Should be here by next wednesday. :-]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Man I have heard everything from horrible to amazing about suspension tech, please clear this up for me after testing them out... I personally think they make quality stuff but i have heard so many negatives as well.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
i had suspension technique springs on my 93 gt and loved em. was a great set up with tokico blue struts.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can´t wait to get em. I´m gettin my tie rods replaced, then I got KYB GR2 Gas Struts, new boots and new mounts, with Susp. Tech 1.5" lowering springs going on. Then my Ractive Type 8 strut tower brace and my Powerstop Slotted rotors with my EBC Greenstuff pads (front only for now). :-]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ractive

·
Registered
389 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
23-02-2003 at 22:50, BlackMx-3 wrote:
hey ractive strut bars aren´t so bad
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Yeah, I installed the Ractive strut bar on my 94 LX, and it´s really a quality piece. :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
i just installed the kyb gr-2 struts on my lx and it seems to ride a little hard and bouncy,not what i expected,but they are alot stiffer than stockso i guess they even out.got a good deal on them so i put them on(200 fer all4).now its time fer sum coil overs.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
w00t! my tokico struts finally arrived from texas (just a few days later than the expected arrival date), and combined with the eibachs i already got from calgary alberta, i´ll have them installed on the weekend! can´t wait can´t wait can´t wait :-]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Juggernaut, let us all know how you like the Tokico/Eibach setup once they´re on. So far I´ve heard only good things, but am especially interested in seeing what they do for an LX, since I may want to do my 94 LX the same way. Also, do those springs lower the car any?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep that´s right, I got my suspension tech lowering springs from nopionline.com and my mounts and some Powerstop slotted rotors from tirerack.com today.

(i used the same post, just edited out the time it was getting here, anyone notice that?) lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts