FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday I had the privilege of running over a trailer fender on rt.724 in Shillington Pa. Did a nice job on my driving lites and shifted my front bumper on my 92 wagon. Im afraid to look underneth because it came out the back end of the wagon. Sunday I avoided a crash by slamming on the brakes. By monday my rf tire went flat because the Michlin X-one spun on the gt wheel and broke the bead. Last month a tractor trailer's rear brake drum exploded and went into the grill on my work van. Took out the grill,radiator,trans cooler and what not. That was on rt. 183. The reason I bought my wagon last year is because while sitting at a red lite in my beloved Saab turbo some lady slammed me at 35-40 mph in the back end. Saab's are built to take a hard shot. Sorry for the ramble but i'm leaving tommorow morning on a motorcycle trip and i'm not feeling lucky.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Crappy run of luck, dude. My tranny went a few weeks ago coming up 222 from Lancaster. Do you live in Shillington?

There are a few others on here in the Reading area. Once my car is fixed, we should all get together.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Well, just stay the hell away from me and we'll be cool. :wink:

Sorry to hear about the string of bad luck.

I for one had great luck last night. The nice Sherriff didn't see me speeding but got the guy that flew around me at 25 over. :twisted:

·
Registered
319 Posts
luck smuck... it sucks when one thing bad happens and all the bad just seems to fall all around... but hey i got outta a ticket... just by pullin my shirt down alitte... haha the perks of bein a girl... LoL.. :twisted: but hey i couldnt get outta that ticket when i was doin' 112mph.... but the ticket only said 85mph.. heheh

oh btw hope the motorcycling is full of good luck 8)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
oh no... you shouldn't have mentioned you were female. You will now be hounded! Oh well atleast you and foxy have free reign of all the single makes here. You could probably get all your car work done for free!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
egtdude said:
oh no... you shouldn't have mentioned you were female. You will now be hounded! Oh well atleast you and foxy have free reign of all the single makes here. You could probably get all your car work done for free!
Hmm; nice thought; such a long row though!! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
holy christ, RoLLiNnCaLi, that's a huge sig!

they sell fake boobs at costume shops. i keep a set under my driver's seat incase i'm pulled over. As long as it looks like there's a ton of cleavage, the cop won't even notice if you have the face of a man.*

*this works for most female cops, as well.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Guys, guys... there's hormone therapy these days.. grow your own and quit wishing, hoping and donning fake ones. 8O Oh, and when you start to lactate.. don't blame me.

Ignatz, sorry to hear about all the poor luck. One thing is nearly always predictable about luck though.. it never lasts (good or bad), so you're sure to be in the clear soon enough. At least you buy good tires (I like the X-ones) :D

What kinda bike do you ride? Hope you're having a good trip.

·
Registered
319 Posts
well free reign with all u males.... haha i'm amazed there arent more girls out there that like cars.. i just know nuthin much so it sucks... but ne ways.. guys u don't need breasts for yourselfs.. just get a girl..LoL ne wayz.. i might as well use my being a female n all for its use.. so if any of ya wanna help me out with my car it'd be greatly appreciated(sp?) sorry can't spell today.. hehe l8r!

Laci

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got back. Everything went fine. 1230 miles on my Ducati in the Adirondaks. Its strange seeing riders with no helmets here in Pa. Thanks for all the good vibes from everyone.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I for one won't jump all over a female on the internet. :p

Besides I knew RoLLiNnCaLi was a female since i visited her cardomain site before I ever saw her on feoa. She has pics of her drinking a beer on her site though. :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.