FEOA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys most of you may know me from ERDT/ERDTOnline... Well for the most part my name on there is TSME. Most of the older members that frequent both forums know me. I just thought I would mention that I have moved out of Mississippi and to New Jersey. Just so you guys would know I thought I would make a post abt it. So everyone can now rejoice in happiness! l0l! Yea right... Anyways just informing everyone of the move. An for those have yet to meet me... My name is Terry. Hope to meet some of you guys very soon. =]

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Awesome man! What part of NJ? I was just in Hamilton yesterday.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I am guessing you are somewhere near Barrington, right?

hehehe

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... I feel right at home in the good ole NE l0l! Well if anyone would care to meet up feel free to post in this thread or hit me with a PM if you would care to make it more personal. l0l!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be willing to meet up... just let me know me know what works for you. I usually work from 9-5 and every once in a while I 'll work a 11-9... so just let me know when/where. Dave I need to meet you too by the way... Plus I need your help with something too. I'll shoot you a PM.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
yeah, let me know. I sometimes have a free day on a weekend here and there. what do you need help with?

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
I've never really done the meets (even though there have been some good ones in the area), but either way it is great to see someone else on here that lives in the area.

That, and I haven't had my Tracer since 2007. Still posting here, although I have no idea why. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if anyone is interested I have this coming Tuesday off if you would like to meet up for lunch or something. Let me know guys =]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts