FEOA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for long time prob 2 or 3 months. I spent about 4hrs a day on CL I found this one with 18k :D on it I am the third owner. Silver with the ford red interior. Not dents or dings few scrapes on the clear coat. The only issues I have are idle is high and the engine bay is little dirty. Might also need to replace the vac lines as the car has been sitting. There is a mouse nest in the engine bay also. I was worried that that was not the actual miles but I car faxed it and it was good. Old lady drove it for a bit parked it and a kid picked it up for $1600 and drove it 2k and I bought it for $2500. He did not beat on it so its pretty much virgin car. Everything works and I am really happy with it. This is a great form and it seems you guys have almost everything figured out. Plans for the future are suspension and drop it 2" Going to drive it for a bit and keep the engine stock, I have a race car in the garage so this is going to be my fun daily driver.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Might want to run a carfax on that sucker. :p

My car had "58k" when i bought it.

Welcome, though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not pulled the nest out but I will look for wire parts. I think I am ok though. The fluids are clean everything has been kept up as in oil changes etc. Once I get the tranny fixed in the race car I can spend sometime on this one. Going to do a 3 stage wax job, detail the engine bay and fix the idle problem. As for base line I like to get everything taken care of so I don't have to worry about anything when I start doing the sup mods, and I can't wait. :)
I also ran over a squirrel today on the way to work by the way :eek: my car won that one though :lol:

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I'd be more worried about the rats nest than anything. You should spend a couple hours looking over the wiring for where they may have chewed it up before doing a lot of driving it. 18K on a '92 is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts