FEOA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all comment and chat about nominations rides etc here - please keep the 2009 COTM nomination post clean -

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5 days left till open entry ends - last acceptable entries must be submitted no later than midnight July 12th.

voteing will begin July 15th - so watch for the poll here - poll will remain open for 7 days with winner announcement on July 23rd.

6 entries so far - and they all look great - keep em comeing.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8 entries as of now - remember, nomination closes tomorrow at midnight

since I havent been able to get the last of my body work completed, I probably wont be competeing.

Good luck to all those that are posted to date and keep the nominations comeing!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think your right - I know 8 options has been used in the past, so 8 works, I do believe 10 is the cut-off.... thanks for the friendly reminder.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
entry has now closed -

look for the poll to be posted between today and wednesday.

good luck to all the entrants for July 2009 COTM.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
I'm confused. How can foundnemo25 be nominated with only pictures of his engine and how does a car with a body kit fit in with "Best stock look?"

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
greddy1387 said:
i was just putting it in for the motor shots
exactly my point

Best stock look - Best underhood mods (body kits arent stock)

also - it stated please PM (me) 97DragScort with a mods list and pics or links to pics, not take it upon yourself to post. Rudeness always follows those that dont follow directions. :wink:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
though foundnemo has the highest vote count, he has not met the entry requirements for competition... missing body pics. He was given 10 days to get those pics to me for posting, and did not. foundnemo, even pulling the highest vote count is not eligible to win.

Best Stock Look(body) - Best underhood mods

winner will be announced tomorrow tonight -

Im sorry foundnemo, but you did not meet the entry requirements. You also got my PM and did not respond with the requested pics.

To: foundnemo25
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Subject: Re: July cotm
need a body pic please - best underhood/best stock look....

thanks.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
+1^ You should have to meet the requirements of a contest before the entry deadline. Why people would vote for a person without full pictures is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
letting the entry stand was my error - I was waiting for pics from him and lost track of how many days went by... I blame that on me getting ready for my inspection :roll: - that wont happen again.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I again appologize for my lack of timeing on the issue -

I will announce next months COTM awhile - winner to recieve $25 cash - sponsored by woowoo16 - Thank You woowoo for you donation!

as the donator, woowoo got to choose the next COTM:

Best Interior
"Stock, Modified, or Stripped" Show off your cars Interior..

to be announced soon.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.