FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-? I´ve just had a look at your CD Site - Page 5, Pics 1 & 2, would these be connected in any way? Lol ;-) Can´t sign your guest-book as I´m not registered there - the only mods I have in mind at present are to stick a red Ford logo on the centre of my wheels. Should I, or should I not, I ask myself. Sorry to laugh at your pics - can´t help it, have a peculiar mind.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
30-04-2003 at 16:52, MadBrad wrote:
I don´t get it. I saw the pics but I´m stupid. :-?
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:-? Totty + Joystick??? ;-)

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
I see the totty, and the other pic looked like a touque with a flag on it. I didn´t see a joystick...I´d best check again. :-?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Pic one is just a picture of a corvette with a naked hottie on it...Corvette and women...yeah... but what´s wrong with pic two? It´s just a picture of an american flag on my pull over hat...the thing in the background is my tools.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
30-04-2003 at 18:06, James92Scort wrote:
or are you talking about pic three? it´s a new shift knob, you dirty dirty person. ;-) :-] :p
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Naturally I couldn´t possibly have meant the gear stick could I? It had to be the woolly hat!! :-?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
:-o That´s just wrong.. Fine italian leather wrapped goodies should never be used for.. for... for whatever you were thinking about. :-(

On the other hand, bare plastic boobs are naturally attracted to the smooth surfaces of a C5 Corvette... nothing wrong with that.. not at all.. nope.. no sir.. no sir mamn.. that is niiiiice. *ahem* Excuse me :-]

Beaverboy

[ This message was edited by: Beaverboy on 01-05-2003 12:23 ]

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Now I´m completely lost, Foxy. My brain is fried from work today. sorry. I like my American hat and I love Corvettes. Brian just happened to send me that pic so I put it on my site.
I want that shift knob/boot when I get my B&M short throw shifter and shifter bushings along with it. ;-)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 18:32, James92Scort wrote:
Now I´m completely lost, Foxy. My brain is fried from work today. sorry. I like my American hat and I love Corvettes. Brian just happened to send me that pic so I put it on my site.
I want that shift knob/boot when I get my B&M short throw shifter and shifter bushings along with it. ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

;-) Don´t worry about it James, just keep taking the tablets - I was being extremely vulgar! Bye the way, ´Emily´ is a good name - why is she not ´killing cavvys´ anymore? :-?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts